Value Stream Simplification Business Analyst (remote)
- Tracking Code: 187916
- Job Location: Paragould, AR
- Country: United States
Tennecos Motorparts (DRiV) is a world leader in the international automotive aftermarket built from the combined strengths of Tenneco, Federal-Mogul and hlins with 31 of the best known and respected aftermarket brands, including 14 brands 100 years or older. Our colleagues throughout 25 countries around the world work as one team, driving advancements that help our customers get the most from every vehicle, every ride, every race and every journey.
We are looking for a VSS Business Analyst. the Analyst will report directly to the Business Line Leader (BLL) NA Shocks & Struts for PMO and assist Director of Product Management on Value Stream Simplification (VSS). The Analyst will support the BLL and Product Managers for reporting, analysis (e.g., profitability and growth-rates) and project management related to Shocks & Struts. Due to the nature of this new role, there will be both structured work/expectations and ad hoc requests. The ability to manage through ambiguity and uncertaintyto be flexible to the needs of the product groupis key to the success of the Analyst and the broader team.
The team is ready to act immediately on those candidates who are the best fit for the role. Youll first hear from someone in Talent Acquisition to schedule a phone screen, and then the next step will be a personal interview with our Hiring Manager. We pride ourselves on moving through processes quickly, and you can be sure of transparency and prompt communication throughout.
- Drives VSS as the business model and culture of Business Lines
- VSS Coach for the Business Line providing guidance in order to understand prioritization of markets, customers and products for profitable, sustained growth
- Strategic partner to Business Line Leader to develop and execute operational strategic plans
- Project Management to align with AOP and 3 yr Strategic Plan
- Builds analyses and communicates recommendations related to Value Stream Simplification activities
- Creates and maintains VSS and individual KPI dashboards
- Personal management of large-scale programs in the Business Line
- Defines project requirements, schedules, deployment plans and resource needed to carry projects from start to finish, or concept through final production
- Develop project plans including work breakdown, project milestones, critical path analyses, risk management, cost/benefit analysis, staffing plans, project timelines and budgets
- Creates consistent, ideally automated, reporting
- Train and support Business Line team members in project/program management tools and disciplines
- Prepares presentations to management and, as appropriate, presents to the Leadership Team on the status of key initiatives (e.g., the quarterly/annual reviews)
Education: Bachelors Degree in business disciplines or equivalent work experience
Skills & Experience:
- Must be fluent in English and able to communicate clearly/effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Solid computer skills with thorough knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Will need to learn PowerBI tool
- Demonstrated background in data analysis and interpretation
- SAP, Business Warehouse and similar systems capabilities are needed, though training will be provided to the Analyst if neededthe key is to be able to become proficient with minimal oversight/training
- On occasion, the ability to travel to meet with colleagues/leadershipnot extensively
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to gender, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected class.