Type of Requisition:
Regular Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Secret Public Trust/Other Required:
MBI Full 5C (T3) Job Family:
We are GDIT Technology Shared Services. We build cutting-edge applications for the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. Bring your creativity to help us find solutions to complex problems and play an essential part in preparing our nation for the future.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a ServiceNow Expert Developer
, you will be an important part of our platform support and development team. Presently we are on the Orlando release of ServiceNow in the cloud and actively using modules within the ITSM, ITOM and ITBM suites. There is a large demand here for new capabilities in the platform and we are looking for an experienced integrator and developer to help improve our discipline in supporting this critical platform, and broaden its impact through module expansion, platform integration and automation.
The successful candidate will serve as a key technical resource regarding the configuration, development, support, and maintenance of the ServiceNow implementation and have fluency in ServiceNow design and development principles that enables them to work with external development partners and key stakeholders to develop enterprise business solutions for our customers that leverage ITIL processes and best practices. Job Responsibilities:
- Support the development and configuration of ServiceNow in a variety of areas including, but not limited to Service Portal, Change, Problem, Incident, Service Catalog, Knowledge, Release/SDLC, Configuration Management (CMDB), Discovery, Project, Reporting, and SLAs.
- Identify, create, and execute test cases for ServiceNow and other software platforms including the creation of ServiceNow Automated Test Framework functionality.
- Collaborate with team members to define, analyze, understand and document business and technical requirements.
- Design and develop / configure workflows, forms, scripts and underlying logic using SCRUM / Agile methodologies.
- Participate in and support ServiceNow version upgrades.
- Offer technical solutions to address requirements, evaluate alternate solutions, and perform analysis to determine technical courses of action.
- Lead (and organize) projects driving the design, creation, testing, and delivery of technical functionality.
- Create technical architecture, design and user guide documentation.
- Support business growth and proposal teams by writing proposal sections, providing guidance, and contributing to the creation of cost and effort estimates.
- Grow junior talent through mentoring, partnership, and technical reviews.
- Author, review, and lead the creation of white papers and contract artifacts.
- Work with end users, stakeholders, and management to define and create reports, dashboards, and data analysis products.
- Maintain current ServiceNow/industry certifications, while obtaining additional certifications.
- Lead, author, and contribute to IT related, technical processes reviews, postmortems, and continual process improvement.
- Create estimations on effort required to produce ServiceNow functionality.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Travel may be required.
- The position requires a Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Mathematics.
- 15+ years of relevant IT experience
- 2-3 years experience working as a ServiceNow architect is required.
- ServiceNow Certified System Admin
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer
- Experience with workflow automation and application development.
- 5+ years of experience working with ITSM, ITOM, ITAM, CMDB, HR, ITBM, and SecOps solutions (any or all) in an enterprise environment.
- Ability and willingness to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance.
- Excellent understanding of the Agile software testing process and lifecycle, from smoke test, to integration to production deployment.
- Understanding of IT service management and common service level agreement measurements.
- Experience leading solutions architecture discussions.
- Has experience leading development and/or test teams.
- Experience mentoring junior developers and working with minimal supervision.
- Can identify, understand, document, and create functionality aligning with customer value streams.
- Can produce level of estimates and basic deployment plans for ServiceNow functionality
- Strong organization and time management skills while working in a rapid software development environment.
- Excellent collaboration skills and can effectively works in a team environment.
- Must be able to identify and learn new technologies quickly.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
WHAT GDIT CAN OFFER YOU
- Certified Implementation Specialist in GRC and SecOps
- Certified ITOM implementation specialist
- Experience with asset management and CMDB
- Active Secret Clearance
- DoD 8570
GDIT CAREERS Opportunity Owned
- 401K with company match
- Customizable health benefits packages
- Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
- Challenging work that makes a real impact on the world around you
- Full-flex work week
COVID-19 Vaccination: GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.