Emerald Health Services is hiring a Travel - Medical Technologist
Shift: Nights, 8:30p-7a, 10x4, 40 hrs per week, Wednesday through saturdays
Length: 8 weeks
- FL license
- 1 year experience
- Need a solid "generalist" with a strong Blood Bank background in addition to certs in Chem; Heme; Serology
- Also needs a Micro cert. but only needs basic experience in gram stains and setups (Blood Cultures, CSF, etc.).
- Preference is for an individual with a 4-year degree and ASCP certifications. However, will accept AMT and ABB certs with the right background and experience.
The Emerald Difference:
- Day 1 health insurance coverage and comprehensive benefits options
- 401(k) matching program
- Weekly direct deposit
- Concierge state licensing program for RN and other healthcare modalities in multiple states, including CA
- Industry leading allowances and reimbursements
- Referral program with cash bonuses and additional perks
- Exclusive job openings - Only at Emerald
- Emerald Elite Program - Priority status at top facilities and exclusive loyalty bonuses
Pay rate is estimated based on weekly gross income.