Apply for this job now
Transportation Engineer (4+Years)
- Fargo, North Dakota
- Job Type
- 1 Aug 2022
Apply for this job now
Transportation Engineer :
Location:: Fargo, Bismarck, Grand Forks, Minot, ND; Maple Grove, Thief River Falls, MN; or Sioux Falls, SD;
Years of Experience:: 4+
As an experienced Transportation Engineer at Houston Engineering, you lead a team of engineers to help plan and design safe, smooth and efficient roadway systems for communities across the Midwest. You will manage a variety of transportation projects with successful delivery from the environmental stage through construction while assuring designs are in accordance with Federal, State and Local specifications. You will also play an active role in growing and expanding transportation services.
What You ll Do Every Day:
- Effectively lead project activities through the life cycle of projects.
- Prepare or oversee detailed engineering analyses, schedules, technical reports, etc.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with project teams such as CAD designers, engineers, subcontractors to complete projects safely, on time, and with high quality.
- Create and foster a project team culture of superior service for the customer.
- Assist in client contact and communications.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering or related Engineering degree.
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience with state DOT and county highway projects preferred.
- State Professional Engineer license or the ability to obtain with 6 months.
- Experience operation AutoCAD, MicroStation, and/or Geopak preferred.
- Valid driver s license with a good driving record.
Benefits of Joining HEI:
In addition to joining a full-service civil engineering, surveying, environmental and technology solutions consulting firm that s been providing services since 1968, you will enjoy competitive pay, annual bonuses, paid health, dental, vision, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, PTO, paid holidays, generous 401(k) Plan with potential company contributions totaling up to 15% of annual salary.
Additionally, view our careers page to read about HEI being selected as one of the ENR top 500 design firms and as one of the PB 50 best places to work since 2014!
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
- Job Reference: 674004049-2
- Date Posted: 1 August 2022
- Recruiter: Houston Engineering, Inc
- Location: Fargo, North Dakota
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Transport & Logistics
- Job Type: Permanent