Mindtree delivers digital transformation and technology services from ideation to execution, enabling Global 2000 clients to outperform the competition. We are a purpose-driven business technology partner helping clients harness digital technologies and new ways of working to transform business models, experiences, and operations.
A Technical Lead owns the deliverables of a sub-team to meet business objectives. A person in this role interfaces with several stakeholders including project and delivery teams as well as specialists and technical architect to ensure alignment of technical deliverables and architecture. They are responsible for ensuring quality, timeliness, and efficiency of deliverables by bridging architecture, design, and implementation processes. They facilitate end-to-end technical implementation of the architecture as per the business requirements.
How will you spend your time?
- Understand the business impact of project requirements and ensure adherence to the architecture by the technical team
- Drive technical interactions with the customer and team for effective requirement analysis and accurate estimation
- Possess domain knowledge and facilitate creation of conceptual prototypes for POCs
- Follow and improve technical processes, guidelines and best practices for the project
- Ownership of the understanding of architecture and non-functional requirements by the team
- Identification and communication of risks and issues
Minimum Skill Requirement
Overall IT experience 8 to 10 years preferably in integration background with TIBCO, Good communication skills and capability to work directly with client managers with no supervision. Preferably should have worked in onsite offshore model with Agile methodology, knowledge of Dev Ops
- Minimum 5 years o f experience using TIBCO BW, TIBCO Active Matrix business works
- Good experience in Integration services
- Strong technical hands on development experience in TIBCO BW
- In-depth knowledge and use of XML, XSD, functions and know how to apply the standards
- Strong technical and design skills, SOA and Enterprise architecture concepts and best practices
- At least 3-4 implementation project hands on experience in TIBCO suite of products working on design and development
- Working knowledge on build and deployment of TIBCO Admin, SQL Developer"
In order to comply with Mindtree's company COVID-19 vaccine mandate, candidates must be able to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 before or by the date of hire. Alternatively, one may submit a request for reasonable accommodation from Mindtree's COVID-19 vaccination mandate for approval, in accordance with applicable state and federal law, by the date of hire. Any request is subject to review through Mindtree's applicable processes.