Type of Requisition:
Regular Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
None Public Trust/Other Required:
Other Job Family:
At GDIT we build cutting-edge applications that help the end user accomplish their mission.
You can make GDIT your place. You make it your own by turning obstacles into action. By owning your opportunity at GDIT, youll play an important role in providing the technologies and services that millions of healthcare professionals depend on, every day. Our work depends on a Systems Architect joining our team to support the Center for Disease Control (CDC) activities at Atlanta, GA.
At GDIT, we put our people first. As a Systems Architect supporting the CDC, you will be trusted to work on Agile Software Development and modernization and migration efforts. In this role, a typical day will include:
- Coordinates system development to include design, modeling, security, integration, and formal testing
- Develops advanced solutions to a variety of highly complex engineering problems
- Provides and applies advanced engineering skills to highly complex systems modeling, simulation, and analysis
- Invents innovative ways to drive production operational efficiency
- Drives scalability and operability of supported systems/infrastructure
- Develop and manage the cloud-based infrastructure
- Support the operations and configuration of Azure App Services
- Support the operations of Azure SQL Services
WHAT YOULL NEED:
- Education: Masters Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or Social Science.
- 10 Years of relevant experience
- Ability to pass federal security investigation for Public Trust
WHAT GDIT CAN OFFER YOU:
- Full-flex work week
- 401K with company match
- Challenging work that makes a real impact on the world around you
- Diverse, highly collaborative teams
COVID-19 Vaccination: GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.