We are open to supporting 100% remote work anywhere within the US.
ICFs IT Modernization division is a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial, technology department, seeking a Senior Business Analyst. Our team is a leading provider of Digital Transformation services for Federal agencies. Our services focus on enabling agency mission and business transformation using industry-leading low-code platforms, mobile applications, robotics process automation, and data analytics platforms. We are partnered with some of the worlds leading and most innovative companies like Salesforce, ServiceNow, Microsoft, and UiPath. We focus on offering a full range of architecture and planning, system implementation, integration, analytics, and O&M for our customers.
As a Sr. Business Analyst, you will collaborate with product owners, technical architects, and developers to create innovative business systems. This individual is responsible for bridging the gap between development, design, and product management by eliciting, analyzing, documenting, and communicating concise requirements for implementation based on business needs. Operating in an Agile environment, the Sr. Business Analyst will utilize analytical and problem-solving skills and leverage CRM capabilities to deliver optimal solutions.
- Work closely with various technical and non-technical stakeholders to understand complex business processes and define business requirements.
- Translate business requirements into concise, feasible, and verifiable user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Interact with the development and testing teams to communicate and validate requirements.
- Maintain and prioritize user story backlog.
- Support the solutioning process by developing competencies in various technology platforms.
- Produce and decipher complex technical use cases, user stories, process flows, diagraming, data analysis, data mapping, interfaces, reporting and testing activities on web and hosted technologies.
- Develop functional documentation such as use cases, functional specifications, reports, and screen prototypes.
- Conduct system demonstrations for stakeholder feedback and validation.
- Conduct training and develop end-user documentation as required.
- Contribute to an Agile environment and apply best practices through cross-functional collaboration.
- 3+ years experience in business analysis with CRM end-to-end implementations or Custom Application Development is required
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance per Federal contract requirement.
- Bachelors degree is preferred or equivalent years of experience
- Experience with ServiceNow, Salesforce, .NET, or Java preferred
- Agile/Scrum Master Certification preferred
- Good working knowledge of the Scaled Agile methodology
- Working knowledge of a data modeling tool (Visio, Axure, etc.)
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Why youll love working here:
- Generous vacation and retirement plans
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Flexible work location and remote opportunities
- A diverse workforce that values equality and inclusion
- Passionate team members working to make a difference
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Friendly community with lots of social events
- Participation in charity initiatives
- Employee support program
B1A2 Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy () .
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law () and Pay Transparency Statement () .
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final salary for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The salary range for Colorado is -
Nationwide Remote Office (US99)