At ReversingLabs, our application security and threat intelligence solutions have become essential to advance Cybersecurity around the globe. We're now on a journey to expand adoption and accelerate growth, funded by our recent Series B investment, to hire top talent across the security industry.
This is a game changing opportunity. We know every application threatens businesses with new supply chain risks. ReversingLabs is the only company that can dissect any binary at the speed, scale and explainability to protect the enterprise end-to-end.
Our vision is clear. Arming every company with the insight to ensure every piece of software built or bought is secure and can be trusted, and that every threat is detected. We are seeking extraordinary talent to help forge this transformational journey at ReversingLabs.
You, as the Solutions Architect, will be responsible for development, integration and delivery of cyber security services to various customers. Other responsibilities include working with sales and bids teams to identify potential opportunities and also to sign off bids, plus many more.
The Solutions Architect generates sales opportunities for a specific product/service within prospect accounts and identifies upsell opportunities within existing customers. The SA also maintains current knowledge of industry trends, topics, methodologies, and core technologies in order to assimilate customer needs and design appropriate technical solutions. This Architect acts as a champion internally, translating industry best practices, trends, and customer needs, back to peer groups in Operations, Marketing, Product, Service Delivery, Architecture/Engineering, etc. to facilitate ongoing, actionable improvements to the suite of products in which they specialize.
You will leverage various ReversingLabs resources to drive proactive activities; proactively managing system health and driving security value. The SA will also provide product insight to customers using a cross section of services tools and applications. This position requires a significant amount of collaboration with our internal Customer Success and Account Executive teams to understand the customer security goals and support renewal opportunities. This role will support the central US territory.Responsibilities
- Design technical solutions that meet the customers' business objectives by mapping to ReversingLabs products,
- Responsible for the technology selection process to include requirements consolidation into RFI/RFP/RFQ, Proof-of-Concept testing/Prototyping and Technology Selection.
- Clarify ambiguous requirements with sales or clients, ensuring the solution resolves underlying client issues
- Attend customer meetings in person and via the phone
- Interact independently with all levels of customer's management team to drive new sales and expansion
- Coordinate customer implementation with service delivery organization and provide design clarification while interfacing directly with customers.
- Responsible for generating high quality technical documentation and configurations to support architecture and solution designs, with the ability to articulate and convey concepts and detail
- Bachelor's Degree plus 5+ years of relevant technical experience; or 8+ years of relevant experience
- Must have experience with SOC / cyber tools, including SPLUNK SIEM, SOAR platforms
- Highly desired - experience in Security Operations Center (SOC)
- Extensive experience in cyber security related activities, broad range of experience in cyber security technology and vendors
- Proven track record of success attaining sales quota through leveraging technical relationships to up-sell existing customers and calling on new leads/prospects to generate business within an assigned territory
- Demonstrated experience interfacing with clients, assessing stakeholder's goals and objectives and the ability to translate ideas into strategic and practical solution recommendations
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal and listening)
- Competitive compensation packages (base & bonus)
- Medical with deductible reimbursements
- Employer paid dental, vision, disability & life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (health & dependent)
- 3 weeks vacation, sick leave & personal time off
- Pet insurance and more!
- Opportunities for advancement
- Innovative and collaborative work environment
ReversingLabs was founded in 2009 with the mission to offer the ultimate threat detection solutions. Our security products are used by some of the largest organizations in the world, including 2 of the top 3 banks, 4 of the top 6 software companies, and 2 of the top 6 insurance companies. We have been honored with numerous awards including the 2021 SC Media Trust Award for Best Threat Intelligence Technology, a 2021 Top Black Unicorn Award, a 2020 Stevie Award, and the 2017 JPMorgan Chase Hall of Innovation Award for our truly unique malware and explainable threat intelligence products. Our pioneering technologies, exceptional products, and successful customer deployments also drove investments in ReversingLabs by some of the savviest investors in the world. With offices in the United States and Croatia, ReversingLabs is poised to achieve rapid growth and deliver groundbreaking innovation in 2022.