Stoneridge Software began with an idea: How can Microsoft implementations be done better? After considering the idea and continually seeing the need for a business partner who could successfully deliver software implementations, Eric Newell, Becky Newell and Cody Marshall founded Stoneridge Software. As a 2021 Inc. Best Workplaces Honoree and a Microsoft Gold Partner, weve developed a proven process for project delivery, a laser focus on long-term support to empower our clients success and a way to enjoy our work with a high degree of integrity. We know how to use tenacity to get the work done but we also know how important it is to balance work with the rest of our lives. Stoneridge Software has cultivated a flexible working environment, flexible vacation, paid parental leave, continuous learning and development, and social wellness initiatives that bring a sense of belonging to all. What are you waiting for? Join us!
Stoneridge Software is looking for a Manufacturing Solution Architect who will be responsible for consulting on Dynamics AX engagements including implementation, upgrade, and/or extension of existing applications.
The key purpose of this role ishands-on configuration of Dynamics AX Manufacturing modules as well as for assisting clients in the implementation and support of Dynamics AX solutions; additionally, involvement in improving operational metrics, business case development and performance measurement. A Day in the Life
- Lead the configuration and deployment of enterprise-level D365 F&O / Manufacturing direct customer projects - including conceptual design, planning, and testing
- Collaborate with project management for project scoping, analysis, and estimations
- Perform the Solution Architect role in the analysis phase of a D365 F&O implementation
- Evaluate business processes and user needs to create written functional requirements and design specifications, and collaborate with developers to ensure their completion
- Act as solution advisor to the project during design/development, testing and deployment phases
- Ensure a formal process is in place for testing and issues resolution, specifically around the functional architecture and integration points of the implementation
- Conduct user training, assist with user acceptance testing, aid in the creation and maintenance of training tutorials and documentation, and post-live support
- Proactively monitor upcoming D365 releases, relevant Microsoft updates, and other related industry trends
- Perform occasional pre-sales activities
- Assist in relationship management between 3rd-party vendors and clients, and effectively communicate any necessary information to the internal product team or Project Manager
- Track status of tasks through Azure DevOps, and field any team or client matters as necessary
- Adhere to Stoneridges implementation methodology while seeking opportunities to share best practices and contribute to methodology improvements as the business grows
- 5+ years of direct functional and technical experience with full-life project implementations
- Demonstrated leadership role on enterprise-level projects
- Exceptional understanding of D365 F&O / manufacturing architecture and supporting functional modules
- Former experience with the following: .Net/X++, AX 2009 / 2012 and/or D365FO manufacturing, solution design for complex integrations and customizations, and Microsoft hosted environment and release management tools and processes
- Ability to move between high-level architectural review/design and the roll up the sleeves level of performing all phases of an implementation including knowledge in system upgrades and integrations
- Experience conducting requirements gathering and Fit-Gap analysis
- Ability to translate requirements into the architecture for the solution
- Working knowledge of ISV solutions
- Background working in the corporate business aspect of the manufacturing industry, as well as technical knowledge of manufacturing solutions on the market is a plus
- Holding of relevant Microsoft D365 applicable certifications such as MB-300, MB-320, etc.
- Working knowledge of industry specific best practices
- Excellent communication, planning and organization skills both within a team and as an individual
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Ability to be the trusted voice at the decision-making table
- Ability to establish priorities and work independently
- Ability to travel up to 50%
:Incumbent is expected to regularlymeetwith client teamsacross the United Statesand willbe asked to attend industry events from time to time. Health and Wellness
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Dependent Care
- HSA Contribution
- 401(k) Matching Contribution Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Time Off
- Paid sick time
- Paid holidays
- Flexible work schedules
- Mobile and Internet Reimbursement
- Learning and Development allowance
- Employer charitable contribution
- Social wellness clubs
- Professional Coaching
We live and breathe our core values:
Integrity Technical Excellence Tenacity Client Centric Enjoy Our Work
They are the fabric of our company and a reflection of our organizational culture. Our values are a part of our talent acquisition process, how we operate our company and how we partner with our clients. We enjoy our work by exhibiting our technical excellence and tenacity while being inherently client-centric with integrity toward every customer engagement.
We will comply with local guidelines regarding infection diseases and vaccine requirements. At this time, proof of vaccination status is required to work within one of our offices, travel for work internationally, or attend in-person events sponsored by Stoneridge Software.
Team members are not required at this time to receive the FDA-approved COVID-19 vaccinations to work remote.
Team members who are required to travel to client sites, conferences and events that are not in Stoneridge Software offices, must comply with the client's COVID-19 policy and procedures.
Stoneridge Software is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us unique.