Software Test Analyst
Location: Charleston, SC
Clearance Requirement: Secret Clearance
GRSi, the 2021 Maryland Tech Council Government Contractor of the Year, is experiencing industry-leading growth. We have been recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest-growing companies in the country for seven years and are led by Maryland's 2019 CEO of the Year. As part of our growth, we are searching for a Software Test Analyst. This position is based in Charleston, SC.
- Assist with functional requirements-based testing and integration testing
- Analyze functional requirements, prepare test steps, and test cases in support of DCGS-MC systems in accordance with software testing practices outlined in IEEE/EIA 12207
- Assist in the development of documentation, such as Test Readiness Reviews (TRR's), Test Plans, and Test Reports
- Report and track software defects as a result of formal testing
Requirements:- Technical Training in relevant technical field
- Eight (8) years of hands-on experience with task specific project, to include three (3) of the following four (4) areas: Systems Requirements, Operational Requirements, Test & Evaluation, and Training
- Recognized expert who has demonstrated industry and public service leadership in relevant technical field.
- Active Secret Clearance
- Background in Software Testing with strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Familiar with Redhat
- Prior Marine Corps system experience with an emphasis on GEOINT and C4I, Automated Testing experience using JAVA, Python, Shell scripting experience
- Familiar with (JIRA, JAMA)
- Experience with VMWare, Linux, Active Directory, and Host Based Security System (HBSS) is a plus
- Certified Software Test Professional Certification
- Security + Certification
Innovation, Collaboration and Agility - at GRSi these aren't buzz words, they're our mantra.
GRSi is an ISO certified and CMMI/dev-ML3 rated professional services organization with expertise that covers all areas of information technology and professional engineering services -- from systems integration; Agile, Iterative and Waterfall software development; multi-tier infrastructure support; to full spectrum cyber security and enterprise systems support. Regardless of the program or the task, the excellence of GRSi is all about the people. Our greatest asset is our ability to attract and retain highly qualified professionals and our record growth this past year means new opportunity.
GRSi is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants or employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy (including childbirth or related condition) citizenship, familial status, mental or physical disability status, veteran status, genetic information, other non-disqualifying disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
2021 - Government Contractor of the Year, MD Tech Council, Multi-Year Top5 Tech Company
2020 - Inc. Magazine Fastest-Growing Companies, 6x Honoree
2020 - G2Xchange NXT UP Federal Emerging Technology and Consulting Firms
2019 - MD Tech Council CEO of the Year
ISO 9001:2015, 20000-1:2018 & 27001:2013 Certified / CMMI-ML3 Appraised
Requisition ID: 7151