Information Technology Req ID:
305349 Senior Java Developer (Remote Opportunity)
DISW Software is seeking a Web Application Developer with 7+ years of
experience building and supporting web-based applications and systems. The
candidate must have diverse skills to architect forward-thinking IAM solutions
across the Product Lifecycle organization. This role requires good
interpersonal skills for working with business sponsors, system engineers, and
other application developers. The candidate will be working with an
international team in flavor. JobDescription
- Significantly expand IAM and maintain aSingle Sign-On system for the organization.
- Architect, build, and deploy SAML/OAuth/OpenIDbased approach for Single Sign-On across Customer Facing Products, Sales,Marketing, Partner, and Support applications.
- The job entails a solid understanding ofweb architecture and deployments.
- Develops, tests, and deploys scalable,high available web applications.
- Develop general and project-specificuser documentation.
- Maintains technology expertise, keepingcurrent with evolving systems analysis and programming technology.
- 3rd Tier customer support and occasionalnight and weekend support tasks.
- Analyze softwarerequirements to determine feasibility and estimates of design andimplementation. Perform functional, unit, and integration testing and assistwith developing unit test scripts.
- 7+ years of Java development experience.
- Experience in building applicationsusing Spring Boot framework, Bootstrap & React.
- Experience inbuilding Web Applications and RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of REACT tools, includingReact.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with Unit Testing
- Experience with GIT, CVS, or othersoftware version control systems.
- Experience working within Windows andLinux server environments.
- Experience with SQL Server databasequerying.
Where permitted byapplicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated againstCOVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodationbased on legally protected reasons.
- Expertise in SAML, OAuth, or OpenIDimplementations
- Familiarity with Auth0 or Secure Authproducts
- Working knowledge of web services (SOAP,REST)
- Knowledge of application servers such asWeblogic, Tomcat, etc.
- Experience withAWS cloud-native services.
At Siemens we are always
challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most
innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrows reality. Find
out more about the Digital world of Siemens here:Organization:
Digital Industries Company:
Siemens Industry Software Inc. Experience Level:
Experienced Professional Job Type:
Full-time Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law. EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here () . Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here () . California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here () .