Our mission at Precision Neuroscience is to develop and commercialize brain-computer interfaces (BCI). We are pursuing minimally invasive approaches to BCI to address major unmet clinical needs. We are well-capitalized and have an IP portfolio that has been built over nearly 10 years.
Brain-computer interfaces represent a new frontier in medicine and computing. We seek to establish Precision Neuroscience as one of the leading companies in this space globally. Our core objective is to deliver life-changing technology to millions of patients worldwide, and in doing so to transform the ways we interact with machines, one another, and our world.
We are seeking a Senior Machine Learning Software Engineer
to join us to help define the future of healthcare.
In this role you will create algorithms to help decode the neural activity of the brain for disease diagnosis, therapeutic guidance, and brain-computer interfaces, with a high degree of autonomy to develop the process and platform. You will help drive the state-of-the art in BCIs for changing what it means to live with neurological disorders.
This position may be based in our NYC or Mountain View office, or can be fully remote. Responsibilities
- Collaborate with our electrophysiology and data science team to create algorithms for both static and streaming real-time data, both wholly new algorithms as well as improvements on existing ones
- Participate in cutting-edge applications for neurotechnology and brain-computer interfaces
- Design and evaluate innovative scripts involved in feature selection, predictive model building and data visualization
- Utilize cloud compute infrastructure for high-throughput hypothesis modeling and simulation
- Translate validated algorithms for clinical deployment (both online and offline)
- Summarize and communicate results to project teams and contribute to decision-making
- Collaborate with the rest of our team to publish and present our work
- 5+ years' engineering experience, including design and delivery of ML solutions in both development and production systems
- Experience working with real-time data, and large data sets
- Previous experience with brain-computer interfaces and electrophysiology data (preferred)
- Expert at scientific programming languages such as Python, C++, and deep learning algorithms; must have an understanding in common statistical and machine learning methods
- Fluency in ML and DL applications design including MLPs, convolutional networks, and/or transformers
- Strong understanding of data structures, algorithms, and design patterns beyond the ML environment, with good written communication and documentation abilities
- Experience with code management tools and testing frameworks
- Track record of working towards accelerated timelines
- Experience operating within regulated environments is preferred
- You should be comfortable with creative problem solving, collaborating, and taking charge of projects
Precision Neuroscience is proud to be a member of NVIDIA's AI Startups Accelerator program, giving us access to their go-to-market support, expertise and technology.
Diverse workforces create the best culture, company, and products. We at Precision Neuroscience are committed to an inclusive culture that celebrates the uniqueness and contributions of everyone. As an equal opportunity employer, Precision Neuroscience does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, religion, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.