The Senior Information Systems Security Engineer must be able to meet the key criteria below:
- Location: Must be onsite in Orlando, FL, Pensacola, FL, New Orleans, LA, or Washington, DC location
- Years Experience: 10+ years
- Education: Bachelors
- Clearance: Must currently have a Secret Clearance
- Key Skills:
- CISSP required; CompTIA Security+ a bonus
- Must have RMF and A&A experience
- Experience with enterprise DevSecOps tools is preferred
IBR is looking to add a talented Senior Information System Security Engineer to our Cybersecurity business unit. As a Senior member of our team, you will be responsible for providing security engineering and security architecture support for RMF based A&A initiatives. The most qualified candidates will have a detailed understanding of standards and requirements outlined by FISMA, NIST, and OMB. The ability to collaborate well with IBR customers and other IBR employees supporting our customers is key for this position. The ability to collaborate well with corporate staff on corporate initiatives such as ISO 27001 compliance, CMMC, FSO related activities and new business capture is key for this position. Responsibilities
- Collaborate with customers and internal engineering teams to lead required RMF process/steps to assess and authorize a system obtaining and maintaining a full ATO (Authority To Operate).
- Assist the customer with authorizing assessment and authorization (A&A) documentation.
- Support writing and reviewing of Risk Management Framework (RMF) documentation packages to support risk assessments.
- Design and execute the security testing plan of all requirements and analysis required to complete a DIACAP/RMF package document for submittal and approval.
- Knowledge of web application security, mobile application security, RMF processes, procedures, governance, and Information Assurance.
- Knowledge of Information Assurance best practices
- Be proficient with vulnerability scanning tools and frameworks to evaluate the security posture of a system.
- Assist the customer in preparing training conferences, exercises, and video teleconferences to meet annual IA training objectives.
- Have technical understanding of emerging technologies and their implementation within the customers network environments.
- Support corporate team with new business capture activities
- Support corporate team with company wide cyber security initiatives such as ISO 27001, CMMC and FSO related activities.
- Experience with requirements analysis, architect, design, and documentation development of cybersecurity and information security solutions
- Experience leading RMF for IATT/ATO activities involving custom on-prem and cloud solutions is a bonus.
- Experience performing vulnerability risk analysis on the deficiencies found during DIACAP/RMF testing.
- Experience with Information Assurance tools and scanners used to evaluate the security posture of the system/enclave with tools such as Nessus, ACAS, HBSS, Web Inspect, etc.
- Experience with eMASS a bonus
Imagine Believe Realize, LLC (IBR) is an emerging small business focused on delivering software and systems engineering solutions to government and commercial clients. Our talent acquisition strategy is tailored to career seeking candidates who embrace continuous learning and desire to grow as a professional in the software/systems engineering industry. We strive to enhance our team members ability to thrive in the workplace by creating a proper work/life balance and first-class benefits package that includes:
- Nationwide medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 3 weeks of paid time off plus 10 paid federal holidays
- 401k matching
- Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term disability at no cost to our employees
- Health Care and Dependent Care flex spending accounts
- Training and education assistance opportunities
IBR is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. It is our policy to offer employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity/transgender status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
Learn more at