Enterprise Holdings, operating the National, Enterprise, and Alamo car rental brands is looking for a seasonal driver to join our amazing team! Enterprise Holdings is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the North America.
The Driver delivers vehicles and in some instances, customers, employees or vendors safely and timely to the appropriate destination(s) while giving helpful, courteous and professional customer service.
The starting rate of pay is $13 / hour and it is located at the Charleston Airport: 5500 International Blvd 119 Charleston, SC 29418. From start date of position, cannot exceed 150 days of service.
The 25 hour / week schedules available are:
- AM shift: 6:00AM-2:00PM
- Mid shift: 9:00AM-5:00PM
- PM shift: 1:00PM-9:00PM
- PM shift: 2:00PM-10:00PM
The Part Time Driver is responsible for the transporting of fleet cars and vans to and from rental locations, as well as navigating written directions.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans Qualifications
- Drive and deliver vehicles locally or out of area as needed, following all rules of the road
- Deliver customers and vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- May be asked to clean vehicles
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations or at-fault accidents in the past 3 years.
- Cannot have held another position, regular or seasonal, with Enterprise Holdings or any of its brands in the past 6 months.
- Seasonal employees may work up to 150 days during a defined season. They must experience a 6 month break in service at the end of the season prior to working again as a seasonal or regular employee.
Enterprise Holdings/Enterprise Rent-A-Car/Alamo Rent A Car and National Car Rental seeks and values people of all backgrounds because every employee, customer and business partner is important. Enterprise Holdings is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.