Looking for an Experienced Nurse Leader to join a community hospital in Maine as their CNO
Still hiring during COVID-19
Permanent and full-time opportunity
The position is with a 25 bed acute care facility that offers state-of-the art technology and specialty services almost unheard of in a small rural hospital.
The VP of Nursing Services, as chief nursing officer, is responsible for management of the nursing services department and for the direction and supervision of all nursing service functions and activities. This position is responsible for the quality of patient care and insures that sufficient and properly prepared personnel carry out all nursing functions. Is knowledgeable about social, economic and legal issues affecting the healthcare system and seeks opportunities for keeping staff up-to-date in healthcare practices. Develops awareness of, directs implementation of and ensures compliance with Standards of Nursing Practice that promote optimum health care delivery. This is a high visibility position that may require use of Universal Blood and Body Fluid Precautions.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with current licensure as a registered nurse in the state of Maine
- Bachelor of science in nursing
- Five years of recent clinical experience including two years of supervisory experience
- ANA certification is desirable
- Ability to walk and stand the majority of each work day
- Ability to speak and hear clearly along with good visual acuity
For more information - please contact .