- Inspects tires to be retreaded or repaired to determine condition, repairs needed, etc.
- Apply rubber compounds to retread the tire to tire casing and hangs up to dry
- Curing retread tires
- Quality control of finished product
- Checks finished tire with work order for proper identification and completion of work required
- Trims and paints finished retread
- Participates in training, follows safety procedures, job duties and company policies
- Any other duties as assigned
Relevant experience and education required
Produce a high quality retread by performing specific assigned retreading tasks per specifications and time standards.
GCR is one of the largest full-service Tire & Service companies in the nation. Our extensive network of tire stores provides greater availability for customers to purchase tires and related services. GCR Tires & Service is a division of Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations (BATO), providing outstanding service from well over 200 locations in 48 US States and Eastern Canada. GCR Tires & Service has the right mix of service, new tire and re-tread knowledge to ensure the ongoing success of our customers. Most of our locations also offer 24-hour roadside assistance. We offer a wide variety of passenger, light truck, medium truck, agricultural, industrial and off the road tires from brands such as Bridgestone, Firestone, and many more.
Bridgestone is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. It is our policy to consider for employment all individuals regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.