Quantitative Business Analyst - Strategic Data Solutions
Software and Services
- At least 3-5 yrs experience working as a data/business analyst, auditor, or related role
- Competent with SQL and big data systems and tools
- Programming skills in Python
- Data visualization
- Experience applying analytical techniques to provide solutions to real business problems
- Experience eliciting business requirements and executive metrics
- Experience building business cases and project plans
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to connect and develop strong partnerships
- Strong verbal / written communication skills
- Creativity to go beyond current tools to deliver best solution to the problem
- Inquisitiveness and a desire for continued self-improvement and development of new skills
- Comfort working independently and making key decisions on projects
- Ability to tell meaningful and accurate stories with data
- Background in finance auditing and payments
Support discovery of business problems Analyze and interoperate new sources of data Perform ad-hoc and reoccurring statistical analyses Work with data warehouse architects and software developers to generate seamless business intelligence solutions for business partners Present results of analyses to business units Education & Experience
BS / MS in technical field (math, statistics, engineering, computer science, analytics, or similar) Additional Requirements Apple Footer
Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Learn more about your EEO rights as an applicant (Opens in a new window) .
Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. United States Department of Labor. Learn more (Opens in a new window) .
Apple is required to comply with a COVID-19 vaccination mandate issued by the New York City Department of Health. We will verify the vaccination status of all New York City team members who are working at an Apple Store, office, or partner store in New York City. New York City Department of Health Learn more (Opens in a new window) .
Apple will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. If youre applying for a position in San Francisco, review the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance guidelines (opens in a new window) applicable in your area.
Apple participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law. Learn more about the E-Verify program (Opens in a new window) .
Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace. Reasonable Accommodation and Drug Free Workplace policy Learn more (Opens in a new window) .