Focus on providing consistently outstanding service to all customers in an effort to build customer relationships with the bank. Sell Bank products and services and participate in helping the branch meet assigned productivity goals. Process transactions in accordance with Bank policies and procedures while focusing on accuracy, security, fraud prevention and customer confidentiality.
- High school education or equivalent experience, including general business courses, typing, and business machines
- Basic mathematical skills and experience in cash handling
- Previous customer service and or sales experience preferred.
- Must possess effective human relations and communication skills
- Ability to accomplish the described duties through use of appropriate computer and general office equipment
- Attention to detail is required.
- Must be able to work weekends and at additional locations as needed.
NSB offers competitive benefits packages, which include the following:
- Vision Insurance with VSP
- FSA/DC Accounts
- Vacation, Personal, Sick and Holiday Pay
- 401k Plan with 100% Company Match
- Paid Family Medical Leave
- Employee Banking Discounts
- Hospital Indemnity Plan with The Hartford
- Company Paid Business Travel Insurance
- Pet Insurance with Nationwide
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Assistance Program
- Service Recognition Program
- Weekly Jeans Day Program
- Wellness and Healthy Rewards Programs
- Discounted Gym Memberships
North Shore Bank is an EOE of women, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Thursday: 7:45 AM to 5:15 PM
Friday: 7:45 AM to 6:15 PM
Saturday:7:45 AM to 12:15 PM