Restoring You to the Speed of Life
Based in beautiful East Texas, our practice has over 30 years of proven excellence in patient outcomes. The practitioners and staff at POA are dedicated to providing the ultimate in care and rehabilitation to the patients we serve. Because all of our custom devices are fabricated in our on-site laboratory, we can ensure both quality and timeliness.
We are located in the heart of Tyler's healthcare and medical community and are looking for an O&P Technician to join our team in Texas.
Tyler features an active cultural community and nearby recreation at Lake Tyler and Lake Palestine including fishing, boating and camping. Living in Tyler offers you all the amenities of big city, but with a small-town feel, located 90 miles from Dallas in the rolling hills of East Texas.
- High school Diploma or GED
- O&P Technical school training or previous O&P Technical Experience required
- Knowledge and skills needed to fabricate and repair orthoses and prostheses
- A valid driver's license
- Ability to pass a background check
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Medical insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Workers Compensation Coverage
- Malpractice Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Plan
- Compensation based on relevant experience
For application send resume to shannon@