Type of Requisition:
Regular Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
None Public Trust/Other Required:
None Job Family:
We are GDIT. We build cutting-edge applications for the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. Bring your creativity to help us find solutions to complex problems and play an essential part in preparing our nation for the future.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. Our work depends on an Oracle Financials Developer
Advisor joining our team. This position offers REMOTE work from anywhere.
This is an exciting opportunity with Oracle eBusiness Suite Release 12 (12.1.3) including Projects, Project Contracts, AP, GL, AR, FA, Purchasing and Time and Labor modules. A Day in the Life.... Responsibilities include designing, developing, implementing and supporting a wide range of applications.
The position is highly collaborative, in a fast-paced environment working with small to medium sized teams, interacting with internal customers and co-workers. Successful candidates must be able to collect and distil user requirements and provide technical direction for solutions and possess good project management skills. Candidates are expected to leverage a broad spectrum of technology, hardware, applications, development tools and development methods to deliver the most effective solutions for our customers. The candidate will be responsible for individual and team delivery of quality solutions.
REQUIREMENTS Due to the nature of the work performed and the privileged user access for this position, U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Designs, develops, tests, and documents software solutions including new code or correct, convert or modify existing code to meet specifications
- Confers with end-users to collect, analyze and document business requirements
- Prepares detailed specifications from which software solutions can be developed
- Develops and executes test plans to analyze results and correct problems
- Supports existing systems ensuring issues are recorded, addressed and resolved in a timely manner
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned and researches emerging technologies
- Participates in special projects as required
We would love for you to have the following:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline and 8+ years experience designing, developing, testing, and implementing software solutions; OR 12 years related experience in lieu of the degree
- Must have experience developing and maintaining Oracle eBusiness Suite Release 12.1.3
- Experience with Oracle Projects (PA), Contracts, Billing and Shipping. Experience with Financials Modules (AP, AR, GL, PO, FA)
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Have a driving passion for innovative solutions and can deliver practical, sustainable results
- Develop value-added solutions for client-driven projects
- Minimum of 2 years experience with relevant technologies; SQL, SQL Plus, PL/SQL, Oracle Forms, Reports, Workflow, BI Publisher
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Oracle ERP Cloud
COVID-19 Vaccination: GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.