is seeking dependable, motivated individuals to join our warehouse family! With over fifty years of selling both traditional & performance parts, NPW is at the forefront of its industry.
"Selling & marketing what industry customers need & want."
The Night Route Driver is responsible for ensuring our customers receive their order in a safe and timely manner. This role requires the ability to deliver excellent customer service as this role is at times the only NPW associate our customers see in person. Driver duties also include but not limited to loading & unloading product orders, stocking & storing warehouse inventory, & fulfilling purchase orders as necessary while ensuring accuracy & timeliness of all job functions. Requirements:
- Punctuality & consistent attendance a MUST!
- Current DOT medical card
- Maintain a clean driving record and valid driver's license
- MUST be able to pass bi-annual MVR reviews
- Knowledge of DOT regulations and compliance
- Ability to electronically log HOS data
- Work independently with little to no supervision
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, while safely meeting time-sensitive deadlines
- Positive, "CAN DO" attitude!
Forklift Certification a PLUS! Physical Requirements:
- Maintain organization to avoid product error & safety mishaps
- Safely operate a 26 ft. box truck
- Properly track and document activity log in compliance with HOS
- Perform pre-trip and post-trip inspections, report any safety issues to management
- Independently load and unload merchandise using appropriate equipment and lifting techniques
- Additional duties as assigned by management
- Lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Consistently lift/carry 10-20lbs
- Bend, reach, lift, & climb ladders/steps
- Frequently required to sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
If you are looking for an exciting career opportunity with room to advance, then NPW is the company for you! NPW Benefits:
- Paid Time Off
- Health Benefits
- Employee Purchase Program
- Paid on a Weekly Basis
- Advancement Opportunities
NPW is a drug free workplace. Qualified applicants must successfully pass a pre-employment drug-screening and background screening.