Twin Towing is seeking experienced Class A CDL drivers ready to work our daytime shift delivering empty sea containers
No overnights or weekends required and we have plenty of hours to keep you going. We do not send our drivers to the ports so no TWIC card is needed and drivers won't be waiting in long lines.
We offer medical, dental, and vision benefits as well as life insurance, 401k, and paid vacation time.
Our fleet is late model, safe, and well maintained by our full time mechanic staff. All trucks are well equipped and ready to hit the road with tablets, GPS, digital dispatch, and logs.
Twin Towing has been in the towing, trucking, equipment hauling, and road service business for 40 years. We are seeking experienced and reliable class A CDL drivers to deliver for our customers. Driving with us, you'll have the opportunity to learn how to operate many different types of trucks and equipment.
- Transport loads to and from customer locations to their respective destinations
- Document and log work/rest periods, miles spent driving
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Report defects, accidents or violations
- Proven work experience as a truck driver
- Hands on experience with electronic equipment and software (GPS & ELD systems)
- Knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- No recent moving or driving violations
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions etc.)
Compensation based on experienceCall or text for additional info:
Compensation: $1,000.00 - $1,400.00 per week