As the world leader in nutrition, health and wellness for children from birth to preschool, Gerber Products Company is committed to creating a strong future. We joined the Nestl Nutrition family in 2007, and have been a partner in parenthood ever since. Our Anything for Baby team works closely with experts to create products that enrich and establish healthy habits for children, and are good for the planet as well. A career at Gerber provides meaningful opportunities to develop professionally, and nurture generations to come. Now is the time to define your future, and ours too. This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship. Position Snapshot
Subject Matter Expert on one of the following equipment groups: (Filler/Capper), (Bottle Depal- Palletizer), (Cap Depal-Capper-Conveyor), (Caser- Bottle Rinser-Camel Hump), (Fuji-Surge Table), while being able to operate all cereal packaging equipment. In alignment with Act 593(B), this position is considered safety sensitive as this employee is responsible for operating, maintaining and monitoring machinery. In addition, this position operates a PIV. Position Summary
What will make you successful
- Associate has some variety in job with the primary expectation of being a Subject Matter Expert on one of the following equipment groups, (Filler/Capper), (Bottle Depal- Palletizer), (Cap Depal-Capper-Conveyor), (Caser- Bottle Rinser-Camel Hump), (Fuji-Surge Table), while being able to operate all cereal packaging equipment.
- Associate is responsible for maintaining operations by operating various pieces of equipment in the Cereal Department such as Bottle Depalletizer, Cap Depalletizer, Fuji Sleever, Accumulation Equipment, Bottle Rinser, Filler / Capper Equipment, Caser Equipment, Palletizer / Wrapper Equipment, Quality Inspection Equipment and communicating with other Operators upstream and downstream of their assigned equipment.
- Associate is expected to exercise some discretion in applying various standards to their job which includes communicating with previous crew, checking production schedule for product specification, verify bulk product to be packaged and performing visual inspection on equipment.
- Associate must also ensure clearing out of product from all equipment and conveyors as well as removing packaging materials from equipment.
- Associate performs job specific checks and paperwork.
- Any additional duties assigned by the department supervisor.
Attention to Detail
Machine Operation Skills
Problem Solving Skills
Excellent Communication Skills
SAP Working Knowledge
Lift Truck Operating Skills
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestl. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. In addition, with our commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with disabilities. Nestl seeks such skilled and qualified individuals to share our mission where youll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestl home.
The Nestl Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, perceived disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law. Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at or please dial 711 and provide this number to the operator: 1-. This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.