If you are a Full Stack Engineer with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
We are an early stage start up, meaning you will have a huge opportunity to take ownership of your code and help us define, build, and launch important features. You will work directly with and in collaboration with every individual on the team to help foster an innovative, open, team culture.
What You Will Be Doing
You will be solving technical challenges and building user-focused SaaS products to shape our direction and success. You will face demanding timelines to produce reliable code throughout it's lifecycle. You will take full ownership in building and launching products from ideation to iteration. Come join an early stage software team and make a difference!
What You Need for this Position
- Experience with the following tech stack: ReactJS, Typescript, AWS
- Comfortable using Material UI, Quill, React Query
- Self motivated
- Ability to work autonomously
- Developed enterprise-level applications
- Skilled in building user-focused SaaS products
What's In It for You
- Full benefits (Medical, Vision, Dental)
- Opportunity to be an early member of our Software Engineering team
- Have direct impact on company products, direction and success
- Major growth opportunity
- Small Start Up culture and collaborative environment
So, if you are a Full Stack Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Marla ProsserEmail Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : MP8-1693463 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Marla Prosser - Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.