FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER I/II ENTRY-LEVEL OR EXPERIENCED GREATER COLOMBIA, SC AREA
We are hiring IMMEDIATELY for an entry-level or experienced Field Service Engineer- so dont wait.
Apply Now and get HIRED!
- Do you dislike working the same hours every single day, doing the same exact thing?
- Are you ready to work for a company that provides you with everything you need to perform your duties successfully?
- Do you like working independently and managing yourself?
Our Field Service Engineers love working for HealthTronics because this is not your typical nine-to-five, boring clock-in and out type of role. We provide our Field Service Engineers with the training and resources to perform preventative maintenance, and equipment modifications on medical equipment.
Our solutions include:
- Repair & Maintenance ()
- Cryoablation ()
- Additional Solutions ()
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
- Performs service on products which employee is trained with some supervision
- Ordering and managing repair parts
- Establishes and maintains proper business relations with customers and peers.
- Completes administrative duties accurately and in a timely manner.
- Performs preventive maintenance, and equipment modifications on equipment with regard to a schedule.
- Works nights and weekends with short notice when necessary.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS :
- Associates degree in electronics or equivalent experience, preferred.
- Proficient computer skills
- Valid Drivers License.
- Must be able to communicate effectively by telephone, e-mail and in person with customers, co-workers and supervisors.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Required to complete all Credentialing requirements: medical, training, drug testing, etc.
PHYSICAL/MENTAL REQUIREMENTS :
- Maintains ability to bend, climb and lift loads in excess of fifty (50) pounds.
- Considerable sitting, driving and lifting.
- May be required to push, carry and pack equipment for all procedures according to manufacturers guidelines.
- Frequent travel inside and outside of assigned geography or region as needed: overnight travel required for up to two weeks at a time.
- Starting and ending times of workdays will vary according to scheduling repair needs. Weekend and holiday work may be required.
- Exposure to weather, temperature extremes and traffic and road conditions may be encountered while driving from site to site.
Learn more about what we do at HealthTronics:
Check out our YouTube Channel () !
- Hourly position with MINIMUM of 40 hours a week
- Full BENEFITS including medical, dental, vision, company matched 401k
- Employees are eligible to accrue to 200 hours of accrued PTO a year
- Work CLOSELY with physicians and hospital staff in a treatment modality
- GENEROUS Paid Time Off allowance
- Company PROVIDED iPhone, iPad, vehicle, and equipment
- INDEPENDENT work environment
- Have FUN while getting paid
HealthTronics is committed to equal opportunity for all, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. HealthTronics will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
Visit our website () and connect with us!
Facebook () Twitter () Instagram () LinkedIn ()