Goal: To provide onsite and remote customer service and technical support including startup/commissioning & training services for liquid and gas measurement products and systems. Must be organized and able to work independently without supervision on a daily basis to meet and exceed customer needs. Will thrive as part of a teamwork oriented culture that requires strong interpersonal communication skills and a positive attitude.
- Provide troubleshooting and maintenance services at customer locations.
- Provide telephone and e-mail support for customers.
- Startup and commission measurement systems in Rocky Mountain region.
- Provide onsite technical training services.
- Develop relationships with key factory support contacts.
- Submit customer requests for parts orders to inside sales.
- Identify future sales opportunities through support efforts.
- Provide technical assistance on systems quotations with sales/engineering staff.
- Maintain electronic technical support documentation library.
- Prior experience with Gas and Liquid measurement equipment including: Chromatographs, H2S/H2O/O2 Analyzers, Ultrasonic, Turbine and Orifice Meters, Flow computers, Control Valves, Level, Pressure and Temperature instruments.
- Travel required primarily in the following states: Colorado, Wyoming, Utah, North Dakota