Meta designs, builds, leases and operates the most innovative and efficient data centers in the world. Developing, operating and managing the data center infrastructure and facilities the "right" way is synonymous with ensuring high uptime, capacity availability, flexibility and capital and operational cost efficiency in a safe, healthy working environment. Meta is seeking an experienced and outgoing individual to join our data center advocacy team. This role will partner with our data center community, economic development, and energy teams to refine content strategies and produce content that proactively advances our positive data center narrative across our global data center footprint. Required Skills:
Data Center Advocacy Content Specialist Responsibilities:
- Partner with our infrastructure communications team to implement strategies and support communication campaigns to support Metas global fleet of data centers.
- Draft, edit and publish engaging content and proactive and reactive messaging in response to a range of issues relating to our data centers, energy, and sustainability.
- Manage social media accounts across individual and cross-portfolio data center social media accounts in ways that create connections, build community, and align with larger communication strategies and data center events.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and work cross-functionally with multiple partners.
- 4+ years of experience in communications, political campaigns, or related project management.
- Bachelors degree in journalism, political science, communications or related field.
- Experience building communication campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Project management and organizational skills.
- Proven drafting and editing skills.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and multi-task while maintaining attention to detail.
- Experience working with social media to support content and advocacy initiatives.
- Experience leading communication campaigns related to projects that support local, state or federal policy initiatives.
- Experience working in government or public policy.
- Familiarity with InDesign.
Internet Equal Opportunity:
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at .