Security Clearance Required:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Minimum Active Top Secret/SCI
- Serve as a Security Specialist for PEO IEW&S HQ and PMs.
- Coordinate visitor security and control, operations security (OPSEC), communication security (COMSEC), security education, emergency plans, classification management, public release of information, violation and compromise of security and integrity of SIPRNet usage, Emergency Management, Occupational Health (regarding deployments), and insider threat
- Perform administrative duties as an advisor on administrative issues with security, training, travel, telecommunications and property
- Assist office personnel as needed with human resource issues such as creating a list of personnel with SCI security clearances for the local drug check
- Be responsible for administrative programs to ensure compliance with regulation and policy.
- Formulate policy and procedures as needed for program administration
- Prepare and administer briefings on security programs and administrative services to personnel and support security and facility inspections
- Develops and executes security and antiterrorism programs to include information (INFOSEC), personnel (PERSEC), industrial, operations (OPSEC) and physical security
- Maintain personnel security files and databases on employees
- Process security clearances and access requests and various security clearance actions
- Support security disciplines associated with Homeland Security Presidential Directive 12 (HSPD-12) related work
- Coordinate policies and procedures governing Antiterrorism and Force Protection operations to include physical, information, operational, personal and infrastructure security
- Execute and monitor the Core Vulnerability Assessment Management Program (CVAMP) for PEO IEW&S
- Recommend modification(s) to existing Stand Alone facilities to reduce vulnerability to terrorist attack. Perform as an active participant in the Garrison level exercises, to include the planning of Garrison AT exercises. Conduct after action reviews to determine effectiveness of exercises, and identify PEO IEW&S organizational, planning or training deficiencies and recommends solutions to issues
- Support SCI program as Contractor Special Security Officer or Contractor Special Security Representative by validating information and assisting employees with JWICS requests, SCI Indoctrination, SCI courier orders, PKI cert trusted agent, etc.
- Assist with SCIF and T-SCIF accreditation/reaccreditation
Individuals apply the disciplines of Computer Security necessary to perform Information System Security Assessments; Risk Management Plans; Security architectures; Information system security policies and procedures guides; Information system accreditation and certifications; command and Control Protect plans and policies; Continuity of Operations Plans (COOP); and, Installation and maintenanace of information system security products and services. Supports security disciplines associated with HSPD-12 related work. Minimum Education:
Substitution for Education:
- Bachelors Degree. A minimum of five (5) years related worked experience is required. Must successfully complete necessary governmental/corporate security training.
- Seven years of relevant experience is required if candidate does not possess a Bachelor's degree.
Established in 2006, Envision Innovative Solutions is a technology company that uses its knowledge and expertise to develop solutions and solve problems for commercial and government customers with a constant and deliberate commitment to performance and integrity.
Small Disadvantaged Business(SDB), offering a broad range of services.
Over time, we have developed expertise in staffing Technology projects and formed a Recruitment Service to provide staffing and solution needs to commercial customers. Our clients include many Technology and Financial Services companies. We have continued to grow, adding cutting edge networking solutions, web design and e-marketing services, as well as SEO strategy services.
Envision Innovative Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce regardless of age. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.