SemaConnect is the leading provider of electric vehicle charging solutions to the North American commercial and residential property market. A complete EV support partner, SemaConnect delivers a truly modern property experience through innovative, elegantly designed charging stations and a robust and open network. The company has helped maximize property value and appeal through thousands of successful Class A deployments since its founding in 2008, for companies like CBRE, JLL, Hines, Greystar, Cisco Systems, and Standard Parking. SemaConnect remains the preferred charging solutions partner to municipal, parking, multifamily, hotel, office and retail customers across the United States and Canada.
We are looking for a Sales & Marketing CRM Specialist who wants to make an impact on the future of our business by helping us maximize our investments in Salesforce, HubSpot and other Martech investments. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and administration of our CRM platform and will continually evolve and improve your system configuration and user experience. Working in connection with marketing operations, you will be the point of contact for training and employee questions, responsible for CRM reports and dashboards, and having the ability to translate raw data into meaningful information that drives results across the business. This role reports to the Director of Marketing Operations.
- Assist with ongoing Salesforce system administration, including configuration, data management, optimization, and reporting
- Be the go-to Salesforce contact for providing ongoing support and training across Sales, Marketing, and other internal teams
- Develop reports and dashboards and conduct analyses on Salesforce data to help deliver insights and drive business decisions
- Effectively manage time and prioritize workload across Sales & Marketing functions to deliver priorities within agreed-upon timeframes to drive cross-functional insights
- Identifying and recommending processes for data procurement using third-party database tools like Seamless.Ai and ZoomInfo
- Design & execute various application interoperability projects between HubSpot and Salesforce
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing, Sales or CRM Operations
- Have or pursing Salesforce Certification
- Knowledge of HubSpot or equivalent marketing automation platform
- Highly effective cross-functional team management
- Experience managing complex company and team needs and priorities
LI-Remote ID: 2
External Company Name: SemaConnect Inc.
External Company URL: