At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo is seeking a Commercial Card Implementation Coordinator as part of Commercial Banking. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at .In this role, you will:
- Build Commercial Card programs to serve customer needs after designed
- Support change implementation by identifying ways to improve workflow and offer recommendations and support for the team
- Serve as a point of coordination for clients throughout the customer life cycle, providing installation, and training expertise as needed
- Ensure customer implementation data is accurately captured and recorded, and systems are correctly installed
- Communicate product dependencies and establish timeline for implementation
- Perform complex administrative, and operational support tasks
- Provide maintenance support for project teams and assist in determining implementation strategy
- Receive direction from manager and escalate non-routine questions
- Interact with peers, management, and technology on implementation of strategy, methods, and plans for initiatives that impact workflow
- 2+ years of Change Implementation experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Experience with Commercial Card and/or Treasury Management products
- Knowledge and understanding of Commercial Card, MasterCard, or Visa products
- 2+ years of treasury services experience
- 2+ years of financial services experience
- Strong, clear and concise written and oral communication skills
- Good attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Strong project management skills including the ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment
We Value Diversity
- Position will report to one of the posted locations per Enterprise/LOB guidance.
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process. Company:
WELLS FARGO BANK Req Number:
Wed Jul :25:38 GMT 2022 Location: