Coach Bus Driver Trainee
Department: Coach & Tour
Location: New Britain, CT
START YOUR APPLICATION ()
Do you dream of becoming a professional coach bus driver? Now is your chance!
DATTCO is offering free training to help you earn a Commercial Driver-s License (CDL). Once licensed, you will be assigned a position as Shuttle Driver, Activity Transport Driver, Commuter Driver or Motor Coach Driver in our Coach & Tour Division.
Already have a CDL? Great! We will help you obtain the necessary endorsements to drive for us. Training will not affect unemployment benefits
- Family-oriented culture & team environment
- Drivers love working here. Our employees gave us the highest ratings in the industry on
- Promotion opportunities - we promote from within
- Competitive compensation
- Medical & dental insurance
- Life & disability insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Paid time off
- Safely negotiate routes through varied terrain and geographic areas.
- Interact with clients, customers, sub-contracted drivers, and fellow company drivers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner.
- Assist passengers in boarding and exiting the vehicle and load and unload luggage from a rack, storage bays, or overhead compartments.
- Inspect vehicle before and after shift to ensure operational safety. Operate assigned vehicle in a safe and courteous manner.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records to include trip sheets, customer transportation forms, vehicle maintenance, fuel purchases, incident and accident reports, vehicle condition reports and other records requested by management.
- Exemplify excellent customer service through respectful, courteous, cooperative, and polite treatment of others.
- Perform minor maintenance tasks on assigned vehicle(s) as needed. Fuel assigned vehicle(s) as required.
- Valid driver-s license with clean driving history.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Open availability to work based on varied customer schedules
- Flexibility to work multi-day trips with overnights away from home
- Ability to work independently.
DATTCO is a third generation, family-owned company and we are New England-s largest private passenger transportation company. Learn more about us at .
Apply today at
Questions? Contact Susan at or .
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
START YOUR APPLICATION ()