To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category
Sales Job Details
MuleSoft is looking for a motivated Solutions Engineer to join our extremely hardworking Pre-Sales Solution Engineering team, who are instrumental to MuleSofts growth. As a Pre-Sales Solution Engineer, you will act as a trusted advisor to prospective customers by proving how our Anypoint Platform can bring together their digital investments into an application network which will enable faster change and innovation. The MuleSoft Sales team will rely on your technical and product expertise. You will be a key part of the success for both our customers and Account Executives by performing technical discovery qualification, making architectural recommendations for the solution, delivering product demonstrations and PoCs, and troubleshooting technical configuration issues engagements. As a hardworking technologist and customer advocate, you will connect the dots between the technical solution to business value for the customer.
Whether you are at the Associate level or the Principal level, we hire based on skills/experience and are open to hiring at all levels for the right candidate. New to Pre-sales? These are the core skills you'll need to be successful:
Seasoned Pre-sales professional? These are the core skills you'll need to be successful:
- Hands-on application development and SOAP/REST integration experience in Java, .NET, or scripting languages in an enterprise environment
- Excellent presentation abilities and composure in front of all levels of technical and business audiences
- Excellent verbal communication, written communication, and presentation skills
What youll achieve:
- Min of 8-10 years of experience in pre sales within any specific industry experience within financial services
- Pre-Sales enterprise software experience, skillset to establish trust with clients, and ability to influence key decision makers in the sales cycle
- Hands on experience with middleware, integration architecture patterns, web services technologies, enterprise messaging patterns, APIs, SOA, ESB, BPM etc.
- Hands-on Java, .NET or scripting languages development experience
- Experience with cloud technologies - iPaaS, SaaS applications, cloud infrastructure, etc. is helpful
- Experience building and delivering Proofs of Concept (PoCs) and responding to functional & technical elements of RFIs/RFPs independently and optimally
- Ability to lead architectural discussions
- A passion for technology and translating that passion into business impact for customers
- Excellent verbal communication, written communication, and presentation skills in front of all audiences.
- Ability to travel as needed and to work flexible hours throughout the sales territory
- Become certified in MuleSofts Developer trainings
- Complete MuleSofts Kickstart sales training
- Begin to build your architecture reframe and whiteboarding skills through shadowing and customer-scenario role playing
- Build a Self Service Asset on a MuleSoft technical topic of interest
- Become certified in all Product, Architecture, and Sales Messaging trainings
- Optimally deliver your Self Service asset by end of the second quarter
- Partner with Accounts Executives on account planning and strategy and support marketing with evangelism activities (writing blogs, participating in demo-driven webinars, speaking at industry events, etc.
- Scope, plan and deliver product presentations and demonstrations that are tailored to the clients technical requirements and audience
- Develop PoCs as part of an account team to demonstrate the art of the possible
- Put all the pieces together to perfect your craft by closing deals
- Participate in the continuous improvement of MuleSoft products by making technical contributions and by providing feedback from the field to Product Marketing and Engineering
About MuleSoft, a Salesforce company Our mission is to help organizations change and innovate faster by making it easy to connect the worlds applications, data, and devices. Companies like Spotify, McDonalds, and Unilever rely on MuleSoft to stay agile, deliver faster, and make the most of their IT investment with API-led connectivity. Hiring outstanding people who want to build a great company together is our number one priority, and were committed to providing an equal opportunity workplace where everyone is supported and encouraged to do their best work. For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $
71,890 . You may also be entitled to receive variable incentive compensation, bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form () . Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with () or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
As a federal contractor, Salesforce is required to verify that all US-based employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If you receive an offer and are unable to get vaccinated for religious or medical reasons, you may request a reasonable accommodation.
Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
Salesforce is built on a set of four core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making technology more accessible, we're helping create a future with greater opportunity and equality for all. This has taken our company to great heights, including being ranked by Fortune as one of the Most Admired Companies in the World and one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For eleven years in a row, and named Innovator of the Decade and one of the Worlds Most Innovative Companies eight years in a row by Forbes.
There are those who choose to work with the best and brightest. And then, there are those who want to do more than just a job. They are the ones improving lives, not only their careers. Having an impact now instead of later. Doing something thats so much bigger than themselves, an industry, and their company.
We believe everyone can be a Trailblazer. Join Salesforce and discover a future of new opportunities.