Buffalo Wild Wings GO has an atmosphere that creates stories worth telling for our guests and our team members. With our famous wings and flavors in a streamlined, counter-service and sports-filled environment, this is the place to start the next phase of your restaurant management career. Whether you grow in our system here or your game-plan takes you elsewhere, we want you to have an experience that lasts a lifetime. GAME TIME ENERGY, LIFETIME EXPERIENCE
As an Assistant Manager, you manage team members and shift managers. You will also assist the General Manager in supporting business needs including the execution and performance of the restaurant. Through providing support and coaching team members to ensure tasks are performed effectively, you will help create legendary experiences for guests. HOME OF THE GREATEST OF ALL TIMES
Buffalo Wild Wings GO fuels moments worth sharing for our guests and for our team members. And, when that means access to all these benefits well, thats just another day at the office.
YOU GOT THIS
- Paid Time Off
- Free & Discounted Meals
- Continuous Learning
- Advancement Opportunity
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Inspire Brands Perks Discount Program
- Well-Being Program
- Financial Wellness Program
- Preferably, you have 2 years of restaurant or bar experience.
- You are of minimum 18 years of age (or higher, per applicable law).
- You know what it takes to fuel moments worth sharing and have exceptional time management, attention to detail, and guest service skills.
Not sure if your experience aligns? We encourage you to apply. Sports-lover or not, all backgrounds are welcome here.
Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Subject to availability and certain eligibility requirements.