Account Managers are the hub of communication between BrkThru's clients and internal teams. We are the task masters, the herder of cats (or dogs, we love dogs!), the nimble and strategic minds that ensure our clients are happy.
What you'll do:
- Conduct client facing communication and support.
- Own the client relationship and exemplify accountability in service and communication both with clients and internally.
- Help solve client challenges and ensure Brkthru is being proactive to address needs before they arise.
- Strive for excellence in four pillars of BrkThru Client Service: Client Management, Digital Media Strategy, Campaign Onboarding and Reporting
What you'll need to succeed:
- Proven ability to apply critical thinking in problem solving
- Team mentality to build trust among clients and internal teammates and stakeholders
- Minimum 4-5 years of client facing service experience desired.
- Two years digital media experience desired.
Who we are:
We founded Brkthru in 2017 with a focus on what we believe to be missing in our industry - SERVICE.
We're a close-knit team of more than 100 highly experienced marketing, media and digital media professionals who really care about our clients, their business and their media campaigns. Our clients are full-service advertising agencies, media agencies, or brands themselves. Either way, we're always referred to as the digital team. We have a proven track record of running successful digital media campaigns for local, state, regional and national brands in nearly every B2C and B2B vertical and industry.
Brkthru team members work remotely from across the country. Ours is a fast-paced and exciting environment where employees require minimal direction, are dedicated, and embrace the vision, goals, and core values of the company - Caring, Trust, Positive Attitude, Communication and Contribution. Employees are encouraged to provide input and share ideas and are very open to both giving and receiving feedback and training.
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision/ HSA and FSA/ Long Term Disability/ Life and AD&D/ and more .
- Company paid Short Term Disability.
- 401k Retirement plan with company match.
- We are a 100% remote and flexible workplace (yay no commuting).
- Offering competitive Salaries.
- Coffee Tuesdays/ Pizza Fridays.
- Reimbursement of Home Office Expenses.
- A generous number of Holidays, PTO, and summer hours.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We're proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or veteran status, and encourage all applicants to apply.