We have built an unrivaled platform that empowers guests to have the ultimate experience at live events by partnering with premier Entertainment and Sports partners around the globe. Our technology helps corporate and personal clients build lasting memories.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
Sitting at the intersection of content and technology we are helping shape the future of Entertainment and Media using cutting-edge technologies
What You Need for this Position
- 8+ years' professional experience as a Software Architect, Full Stack Engineer or Backend Engineer
- Worked on digital online products
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
What You Will Be Doing
- Working with digital online products to implement software solutions
- Evolve new systems and identify improvements on existing systems
- Location compliance for security and performance
- Designing software systems for backend and user-facing products
What's In It for You
- Competitive Compensation Contingent On Experience
- 100% Remote Opportunity
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
So, if you are a Software Architect - with Node.js experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact AJ StoneEmail Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : AS20-1651504 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Nitu Gulati-Pauly - VP of Recruiting - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.