If you are a 100% REMOTE - Senior Node.js Developer with experience, please read on!Job Title:
100% REMOTE - Senior Node.js DeveloperJob Location:
WORK FROM HOMESalary:
$140,000- 170,000 + EquityRequirements:
Node.js, REACT, TypeScript, APIs, AWS, SQL
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- We are making a difference in housing affordability with our world leading platform.
- Our company has been around for 5+ years, so we offer a unique balance of stability and a small, tight-knit feel.
- You will have the chance to work on exciting new development projects with a talented team.
What You Will Be Doing
- Design and implement internal APIs that power our systems
- Maintain integrity of system data so that our stakeholders have confidence in the data they receive from engineering.
What You Need for this Position
- 4+ years of Node.js experience
- Strong SQL Skills
- Bash Scripting
- Familiar w/ cloud computing platform like AWS
- Designed, built, and maintained a public API
- Built highly available, low-latency web applications at scale
What's In It for You
- Competitive salary
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k matching
- Unlimited vacation time
- Equity in a venture-backed company
- Opportunity to build a brand from the ground up
So, if you are a 100% REMOTE - Senior Node.js Developer with experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : PG2-1640697 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Nitu Gulati-Pauly - VP of Recruiting - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.